Confession: we love e-bikes! They’re fun, functional, and a great fit for our tiny home lifestyle. We were fortunate to get an opportunity to try out a new foldable electric bike, the Nesta by Espin Bikes.
Just like our tiny house, it's known for its compact design and versatility. In the above e-bike review video, we share our honest take with pros and cons, along with an overview of the Nesta features.
Nesta e-Bike Top Features:
- Folds to half its size
- Class 3 e-Bike with 25 mph Top Speed
750W Motor with Pedal Assist and Thumb Trigger Throttle
- Locking Removable Lithium-ion Battery 48Volt, 504 Wh
20 to 40 Miles Range
- Charges in 6 hours from empty
- Works for 5’0”- 6’3” Riders
- LCD Screen and USB Charger
20 inch Fat Tire bike with knobby tires
- 8 Speed with Gear Shifter
- 180 mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes
LED headlight and brake light
- Total Bike Weight Capacity 275 lbs.
- Storage Capacity 88 lbs.
- Rear Rack (66 lbs. capacity) and Front Rack (22 lbs. capacity)
Monthly LIVE tiny living discussions with extended Q&A, plus BONUS content, like behind-the-scenes filmmaking and tiny home life insights.
See new videos first, get first dibs on new online courses and more!
Exclusive Giveaways & Discounts
Win tiny living festivals passes, and more!