Folding eBike for Commuting, Errand-Running & All-Day Adventuring: an Honest Review
We love exploring new places and road-tripping, with and without our tiny house.
That's why the Lectric XP eBike seems to be a promising fit for our adventure-seeking lifestyle. It folds, cruises up to 28 mph, goes as far as 50 miles, and holds 55 lbs of cargo.
Top benefit: explore all day without using gas AND without getting super sweaty
Be aware: steering while turning takes practice (not like a regular bicycle)
Riding the XP definitely takes some getting used to, but is super functional and packs a big punch for a relatively low price of $899 (free shipping). Watch above for our honest review of this intriguing, foldable bike.
Lectric XP Features:
- 500W Motor: peak output of over 800W
- 28 mph top speed pedal-assist capability (one of the only electric bikes to achieve this)
- 20 mph throttle and 7 Speed Shimano Freewheel
- LCD Computer Display to monitor speed, distance, battery level, etc.
- Foldable! (folds to less than half its size)
- 25-50+ Miles (range varies based on weight load, terrain, weather, etc.)
- High-performance swappable batteries (10.4ah, 48v LG lithium-ion battery)
- 4" Fat Tires, puncture-resistant & all-terrain
- 4-6 hour charge time
- Total weight: 63 lbs, including 7 lb battery
- Max load on the rear rack: 55 lbs
- Adjustable Seat and Handlebars
- Arrives fully assembled
Monthly LIVE tiny living discussions with extended Q&A, plus BONUS content, like behind-the-scenes filmmaking and tiny home life insights.
See new videos first, get first dibs on new online courses and more!
Exclusive Giveaways & Discounts
Win tiny living festivals passes, and more!