Vintage or Modern? Tiny House Design Ideas at Tiny Digs Hotel
Do you prefer vintage or modern tiny home design? Experience both at Tiny Digs Hotel!
Take a look at the latest themed tiny houses at Tiny Digs Hotel in Portland, Oregon. Hotel owner designer Pam Westra shares creative insights behind these darling custom builds.
These rentals offer big ideas for your future tiny home, from design tricks to tips for building on a budget.
The Newest Tiny Houses at Tiny Digs Hotel
The Merlot, a wine-themed tiny house
- downstairs bed
- spalted maple counter & floating shelf
- cork accent wall
- DIY wine bottle pendant light fixture—low-cost reuse idea found on Pinterest
- lightweight styrofoam ceiling tiles available at Home Depot in various patterns
Victorian Cottage, vintage-inspired tiny house
- cathedral ceiling
- salvaged windows—stained, beveled, leaded glass
- built-in electric fireplace
- lower ceiling entrance then burst out to high ceiling
- reuse building supply stores (rebuild centers) offer more low-cost modern and vintage materials for big savings
Watch the tour video above for more tiny house design ideas from Tiny Digs Hotel!
Join us on Patreon to enjoy:
Monthly LIVE tiny living discussions with extended Q&A, plus BONUS content, like behind-the-scenes filmmaking and tiny home life insights.
See new videos first, get first dibs on new online courses and more!
Exclusive Giveaways & Discounts
Win tiny living festivals passes, and more!