Welcome to another Tiny Stuff product review! Today we're talking about an important topic for those who enjoy being cool where ever you go—air conditioning. Meet the new ZERO BREEZE Mark 2. It's a cutting-edge portable air conditioner.
As you might imagine, the Mark 2 AC is specially made for life on the go, providing a flexible cooling option for various settings. With an output of 2300 BTUs, it isn't capable of replacing household air conditioning. Other standard options, in comparison, put out 7-10,000 BTUs.
With that said, where it excels in its flexibility. It can be powered with a clip-on Lithium-Ion Polymer battery, a suitable power station, solar power, or a wall outlet. What makes it ideal for off-grid settings is its crazy low power consumption—max of 240W. That's about 1/5 power of other conventional air conditioner options.
MARK 2 Top Features:
- Real ac (no water or ice required)
- Can be used fan and dehumidifier
- High-efficiency built-in micro compressor, less than a quarter of the size & weight of traditional compressors
- Fast cooling effect: the temperature drops down to 30℉ within 10 minutes
- Smaller and lighter than traditional AC
- Total weight: 5 lbs, and the optional battery weighs 12lbs battery
- 24V battery powered and wall outlet
- Use it anywhere with solar power and an in-car plug to support battery charging
- Long-lasting portable battery life: standard, 3-5 hours and in Sleep Mode up to 6.5 hours
We tried it out in various settings to see how effective it is and share how it stacks up with other options. Watch our review video for the nitty-gritty!