Could this luxury 10' wide tiny house for sale be ideal for you? Parking spot & guest house included!
Tour the 10' Wide Tiny House for Sale with Guest House
"This is not an easy decision to be sure. It's been a labor of love building and designing this tiny home for me. And I just adore her. As my second tiny home and Airbnb, I had the opportunity to design this home from the ground up and use what I learned to create exactly what I wanted, which was a single-story open floor plan tiny home.
After my business partner's father passed, he decided he wanted to move back home to be near his family, so the decision was made to sell. My heart and vision always included me living at least part-time in San Diego, where I've lived for 30 years, and it is just too difficult to manage the airbnb's remotely.
So we are selling this beautiful tiny home. And the verdict is still out on whether I'll sell my other tiny home, Lily Pad, right next door, too. That's a harder sell for me.
If someone is interested in both tiny homes and adjacent lot, I would entertain a conversation, though it would have to be the right person given my love for Lily Pad (hear more about this in the video above)."-Debby, Living Tiny in Style
10′ Wide Tiny House for Sale Nitty-Gritty
Built-in 2021, Casa del Sol is a NOAH certified park model tiny house with a modern-rustic mountain style. Thanks to its 10-foot width and open floorplan, it has a wonderfully spacious living area with open flow. Enjoy a downstairs master bedroom with a Murphy bed; simply close the sliding doors for more privacy from the living room. Currently, the primary clothing storage is the ample bathroom closet, but the right dresser could easily fit in the bedroom.
What also makes this stand out from other tiny homes is the large patio for entertaining with a privacy wall on the backside. Open the glass sliding doors to create a truly indoor/outdoor feel. And just on the other side of this porch is the charming guest house. It comes complete with a bathroom, vaulted open wood ceiling, mini-refrigerator, closet area, and sliding barn door.
The Full Package:
- Main tiny house is 360 sqft, 36-ft x 10-ft
- Registered in Arizona (title in hand) and NOAH certified
- Legal tiny house parking spot at LuxTiny
- Monthly lot lease is $379 per month (includes water, sewer, trash)
- 12-ft x 12-ft guest house
10' Wide Tiny House Features:
- Electric stove, oven, heat, and air conditioning
- Custom interior vaulted wood ceilings, countertops, shelving, trim, and sliding barn doors
- Magnolia Oak styled queen-size Murphy bed
- Full size upgraded Whirlpool appliances: refrigerator, stove, microwave, and full-size GE washer/dryer
- Ecosmart tankless water heater
- Levolor Custom Cellular Shades (cordless lift control, top down / bottom up for privacy & light)
- Beveled glass front entry door with custom blind
- Designer epoxy kitchen backsplash, bathroom accents, and door
- Harbor Breeze Henderson 60-in Matte Black LED Indoor Ceiling Fan with Light Remote (10-Blade)
- Hearth-style LED electric fireplace and tv stand, solid wood and tiled facing
- Hampton Bay Designer Bedroom light and upgraded bronze light switches
- Large outdoor deck (Trex), block skirting, concrete pad, landscaping & rock
- 8-foot privacy wall attached to the tiny home and guest house
- Sliding glass doors (with internal blinds) that open to the deck from both the tiny home kitchen and guest house
Listing Price: $150,000
Unfortunately, no seller financing is available. Check out this article with loan options if needed.