How to Find Tiny House Parking: Available Options and Tips
"Where can I park my tiny house?"
The uncertainty, even anxiety, around tiny house parking keeps lots of would-be tiny dwellers from pursuing the idea any further. In our latest video, we share what options are available NOW, from legal to risky. Additionally, we share tips for finding your ideal THOW parking spot.
Additional Resources Referenced in the Video:
- More tiny house parking guides, including finding land
- Legal options with THOW zoning
- Directory of tiny house communities: https://searchtinyhousevillages.com
- ADU 101 video
- Watch our Documentary Series, Living Tiny Legally
- Tiny House, Rich Lifestyle: Life Planning Online Workshop with an in-depth parking guide
- @Fy Nyth - up-close look at Ariel's off-grid parking in Wyoming
- Alan's tiny house on his own land
Join us on Patreon to enjoy:
Monthly LIVE tiny living discussions with extended Q&A, plus BONUS content, like behind-the-scenes filmmaking and tiny home life insights.
See new videos first, get first dibs on new online courses and more!
Exclusive Giveaways & Discounts
Win tiny living festivals passes, and more!
[…] Cathy cautions living in a tiny house on wheels isn’t for the faint of heart. Look up your parking options ahead of time, especially legal […]
[…] house parking is hugely important. Fortunately, the number of options is growing all the time. But what type of spot is best for you? Top options include tiny house […]